Out-Of-School-Hours Clubs & Activities
UPDATE - Text messages have been sent out to inform parents/carers if their child is in a club or not. Places are still available for Basketball & Tennis as well as Football - both on a Thursday 4-7.
- Letters home contain more information about times and kit required. You or your parent should tell Mr McDonnell if you cannot attend a session.
Sport Venues Across the City
Term 3: January - March 2018
Please note that after school clubs will start on Monday 15th January and will finish on Thursday 22nd March.
To secure a place on a club either return letters to Mr McDonnell or parents/carers may email - email@example.com
- P1-3 Fitness in gym hall after school, delivered by at West Sports Academy
- P4-7 Girls’ Football on the school pitch after school, delivered by A&M Training
- P1-3 Tae Kwon Do in gym hall after school, delivered by Will Murray from Little Tigers
- P1-3 Football on the school pitch after school, delivered by A&M Training
- P4-7 Gymnastics at Drumchapel Gymnastics Club after school
- P6-7 Cycling at Drumchapel Cycle Hub, starts 21st February, after school.
- P4-7 Football on pitch after school
- P3-7 Table Tennis at Drumchapel Table Tennis Club after school
- P4-7 Basketball (for 5 weeks) followed by Tennis (5 weeks), in the school gym hall, delivered by University of Strathclyde students.
Letters home contain more information about times and kit required. You or your parent should tell Mr McDonnell if you cannot attend a session.